Wednesday 15 December 2010

Swan song.

I don't think I've ever been this close to sinking into myself before.
In moments of sadness such as these, I would think about you, and how we were together, and nothing could ever stop us, and how I could write a full book about the golden moments I would spend with you.
Now everytime I turn to you, all I find are blank pages.

Everything else is falling to pieces too.
I can turn to my friends, but they're not strong enough to save this.
For all I care, I could be blind by now. I could be imagining everything I see, and adjusting it to fit my personality.
Even then, the universe is grey.

I keep on stumbling everytime I want to type out this sentence. I've erased it and rewritten more times than I dare count.
But I realise that this feeling is too big to put into words. It's too significant. It's too dense and multilayered. It's too hypnotising and full of too much tear-watering material. For once, I feel like sparing you.
You've been treated to a cocktail of dark emotions throughout this blog, but right now I want you to have a happy day or night after reading this. I don't want you to feel down like I do. I want you to leave the computer and think about how beautiful the world can be if you think of it that way.
Do the job I am incapable of doing: appreciate life.

You taught me how to do that. But the lessons I learned with you fade with your abscence.
It's better that way. I feel I can bring others happiness.
Who cares if the one person who could do that to me is now gone?

You don't need to care anyway. Why should you? It's a waste of your time.
Just fuck off already. And be happy. Be happier than I could ever be.

Listen Up
by Oasis

Listen up, what's the time said today?
I'm gonna speak my mind.
Take me up to the top of the world,
I wanna see my crime.

Day by day, there's a man in a suit,
Who's gonna make you pay,
For the thoughts that you think and the words,
They won't let you say.

One fine day,
I'm gonna leave you all behind.
It wouldn't be so bad,
If I had more time.

But I've been sailing down this river alone,
And I'm still trying to find my way back home.

But I don't believe in magic, life is automatic.
But I don't mind being on my own.

I said that I don't mind being on my own.
No I don't mind being on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment