Saturday 15 January 2011

Day in, day out.

So I was in the city today. Stoned. It's funny how the effects alter your point of view on life. It brings you up to a higher level, and you can see everything from above. A beautiful panorama of existence.
Faces all looked the same, and yet so different. They looked different, but for the first time in a long time, I wished them all to be yours. Time has passed, and times change, and "us" was before, but it's still not over.

I have concentrated so hard on forgetting you whilst simultaneously trying so hard to remember you, that your image is blurred and clear at the same time. The memories of the golden days and nights we spent together feel like dreams not far from reality. They don't feel real, even though I do not doubt their existence. I just don't know what I'm feeling.

It was something about the music being played on the street sides and the breeze and the weather that seemed to bring me closer to our time together.
So all the people stared and I was always thinking one of those faces in the dizzying crowd could be you, and that you would see me.
Nothing happened, the effects wore off.
And down I came.

No comments:

Post a Comment