Monday 10 January 2011

Sleep.

If I could sleep forever, it's of you I'd dream. In dreams where we'd reconcile and never lie.
If I could sleep forever, I wouldn't ever need time to wake up. Waking up wouldn't matter.

If I could sleep forever, I would be numb forever. And live in a world without pain or hatred for one another.
If I could sleep forever, I'd never question why. I'd drift further into nothing.

If I could sleep forever, I'd lose all notion of fear or sadness.
If I could sleep forever, I could read between the barbed wire lines.

If I could sleep forever, my mind would never touch the ground.
If I could sleep forever, my skies would never crumble and die.

If I could sleep forever, I'd see you.
If I could sleep forever, I'd feel alive.

I wish I could sleep forever, and never see the light of dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment